No One Protects Your Property Like We Do!”
AUSPL Insurance Program
Memphis Insurance Group
850 Ridge Lake Boulevard, Suite 101
Memphis, TN 38120
For quotes and coverage explanations, call 877-642-8775 or
Get much better coverage often at a lower premium!
Policy benefits (subject to actual policy): Let us give you a line-by-line comparison of your current insurance policy vs. the AUSPL Insurance Program so you can see the difference. You might save some money, too!
- Guaranteed replacement cost (not available in the general insurance market). If your building is destroyed, this unique coverage pays to replace your building regardless of the actual cost of reconstruction as long as the USPS re-occupies your building.
- Building ordinance pays up to $1 million to upgrade damaged or destroyed building to new code or demolish undamaged portions, if required by local ordinance.
- Covers loss of rents while building under repair if USPS stops paying rent.
- Earthquake, flood and windstorm included in most areas or available in certain high-risk areas.
- General liability. Coverage up to $1 million+ per occurrence. Higher limits also available.
- Mechanical breakdown of building equipment such as HVAC.
For more than 20 years, AUSPL has specialized in insuring post office buildings, exclusively for AUSPL members. AUSPL Insurance also offers a companion insurance program known as “Main Street.” The Main Street program was designed to provide a mechanism for insuring multi-user buildings in which a post office is located. In addition, through this program AUSPL Insurance is able to insure other commercial investment properties for Members who participate in the AUSPL Insurance Program.
AUSPL Insurance currently insures over 7,500 postal buildings in all 50 states with insured values over $4 Billion.
The primary carrier is part of Hannover Re Group and has an A+ (Superior):XV rating by AM Best and a Standard & Poor rating of AA- (Very Strong). The AUSPL Insurance Program currently insures more than 7,000 buildings with values of over $3 Billion.